C3/SC3/BSCP Strategic Communications Collaborative Convening
The Building State Capacity and Productivity
Center, Central Comprehensive Center, Great Lakes Comprehensive Center, Midwest Comprehensive Center, Northwest Comprehensive Center, South Central
Comprehensive Center, and Southeast Comprehensive
Center are hosting a convening on Strategic Communications on July 1-2, 2015, in Denver Colorado. The purposes of the convening are the following:
- Frame the communication process as a critical strategy to accomplish agency priorities and major initiatives.
- Share best practices regarding alignment of agency-wide communications processes to state education agency (SEA) strategic goals.
- Connect SEA teams with national education, government, and private sector experts who can provide clear steps and facilitate discussions on how to create, implement, and institutionalize a strategic communications approach.
- Provide tools for SEA leadership teams to use when developing and implementing strategic communications plans.
- Identify technical assistance needs of SEA leadership teams in developing and implementing strategic communications plans, and in incorporating best practices into them.
- Diane DeBacker Presentation
- Donna Richardson Presentation
- Heather Zavadsky Presentation
- Notes (Today's Meet Transcript)
- Participant List
- Pre-Reading: Benchmark and Best Practices Report
- Pre-Reading: Considerations for JFMCC
- Pre-Reading: Principles from DOD
- Pre-Reading: Solutions Issue 5
- Pre-Reading: Solutions Issue 5 Spreadsheet
- Presenter Biographies
- Purposes, Outcomes, and Outputs
- Reflections and Applications Notes Matrix
- Romanita Matta-Barrera Presentation
- Terry Holiday Presentation
- Working Lunch Visuals