The Multicultural Pavilion is an internationally-recognized web site full of resources for artists and activists dedicated to social justice and equity in schools and society. It was conceived and developed by Paul C. Gorski in 1995 and exists as more than one single project. Multicultural Pavilion projects include:
- The Teachers Corner (curricular and pedagogical tools for educators at all levels)
- The EdChange Research Room (original articles and essays about education, diversity, equity and social justice)
- A Multicultural Awareness Quiz
- Printable lists, tools, fact sheets, quips and quotations as well as exercises and activities that can be adapted for classroom use
- SoJust.net is the only document history of social justice, civil rights, equity, peace and activism to be found online.